Starting January 1, 2024, medical, dental and vision services will be offered by BlueCross BlueShield of Texas.
(NO CHANGES FROM 2023)
Health Savings Account – HSA Bank
- Starting January 1, 2024, HSA maximum contributions will increase to $4,150 for individual plans and $8,300 for family plans.
- We will continue to match your HSA contributions of $2 to $1 up to $2,000 annually.
Basic Life/Accidental Death - OneAmerica
- We will continue to provide all full-time employees with a $50,000 Basic Life and AD&D benefit.
- You are automatically enrolled in this benefit, so no action is needed.
- This benefit helps protect your loved ones if you die or are dismembered as a result of an accident.
Voluntary Life Insurance – OneAmerica
- We are offering the same voluntary life/AD&D insurance options through OneAmerica at the same rates. The employee weekly rates can be found here. The dependent weekly rates can be found here.
- Current Participants - you may increase your life/AD&D insurance amount by $10K or 10%, whichever is greater, without having to go through the underwriting process. Any increase greater than this will have to be approved by OneAmerica through the underwriting process (complete an Evidence of Insurability questionnaire).
- New Participants - you may enroll, but your election will have to be approved by OneAmerica through the underwriting process (complete an Evidence of Insurability questionnaire).
- All spouse new elections or increases will require your spouse to go through the underwriting approval process with the insurance company (complete an Evidence of Insurability questionnaire).
401(k) Plan – American Funds
- There are no plan design changes to the 401(k) plan in 2024.
- We will continue the same company-matching contributions in 2024.
- Once you become eligible to participate in the 401k plan, you may change, stop, or re-start your deferral election at any time.
- Annual employee 401(k) contribution limits for 2024 increased to $23,000. For participants ages 50 and over, the additional "catch-up" contribution limit stayed the same at $7,500 for 2024.
HOW TO ENROLL OR MAKE CHANGES
- If you are currently enrolled in a UnitedHealth Care medical plan, dental plan, or vision plan, we will automatically enroll you in the corresponding tier of the BCBSTX plan.
- If you are currently contributing to a Health Savings Account with HSA Bank, your weekly contribution will automatically rollover in 2024.
- To make changes to your current enrollments for 2024, please complete the 2024 Enrollment Form and return it to Human Resources by 5 p.m. on December 1.